Онлайн всего: 1
MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module
MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Module carries Maxim’s MAX30100 integrated pulse oximetry and a heart-rate sensor. It’s an optical sensor that derives its readings from emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs – a red and an infrared one – then measuring the absorbance of pulsing blood through a photodetector. This particular LED colour combination is optimized for reading the data through the tip of one’s finger.
The signal is processed by a low-noise analog signal processing unit and communicated to the target MCU through the mikroBUS I2C interface. Developers of end-user applications should note that the readings can be negatively impacted by excess motion and changes in temperature. Also, too much pressure can constrict capillary blood flow and therefore diminish the reliability of the data. A programmable INT pin is also available. The operates at the 3.3V power supply.
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Fitness Assistant Devices
- Wearable Devices
Specifications and Features:
- Optical sensor: IR and red LED combined with a photodetector
- Measures absorbance of pulsing blood
- I2C interface plus INT pin
- 3.3V power supply complete pulse oximeter and heart rate sensor solution, simplifies design, integrated LEDs, photo sensor, and
- high-performance analog front
- Ultra low power operation increases battery life for wearable devices
- Advanced functionality improves measurement performance, high SNR provides robust motion artifact resilience integrated
- ambient, light cancellation high sample rate capability fast data output capability
- It is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor sensor solution.
Chips on module:
65K5- Voltage regulator 1.8V 80mA XC6206P182MR sot23 Package 3pin
N1IF - HX4002B Low Noise, Regulated Charge Pump DC/DC Converter Silkscreen N1IF Charge Pump Boost IC 3.3V Output HX4002 HX4002-MFC SOT23 Package 6pin
- 1 AZN = 53.376 Рубль
- 1 AZN = 15.326TL
- 10 AZN = $5.872